Drive systems of large-sized industrial machinery compose of i.e. pinions, gears, couplings, main and auxiliary drives. Mutual, correct positioning of such elements guarantees their durable and long-term operation.
BASIC ALIGNMENT TASKS:
- Proper placing of pinions axis regarding toothed rim (drive wheel) - value of clearances between teeth and apexes.
- Specification of the level of consumption of overlapping elements.
- Specification of non-alignment deviations in a vertical and horizontal plane regarding a specific reference line.
- Alignment of clutch system, gears, and drive motors regarding pinion's axis.
BENEFITS STEMMING FROM ALIGNMENT OF DRIVE MOTORS:
- Higher durability of machinery operation
- Cost-efficiency - cost of components exchanged
- Lower number of unplanned standstills
- Stopping the process of damages progression - non-aligned components have a negative impact on devices located in direct neighbourhood.
- Decreasing vibrations - longer longevity of individual elements of machinery and devices.
Hot kiln alignment - the main area of our actions shall be to conduct mechanical inspection and to specify activities (regulations, exchanges, repairs, modifications, etc.) which should be performed to attain and maintain high effectiveness of the rotary kiln's operation.
We hold a specialist hardware and software used for professional measurements. Application of relevant tools allows for effective diagnosis and monitoring of machinery and equipment operation.
We developed high precision measurement systems to allow to monitor current status of equipment and to plan maintenance activities. Hence, malfunctions and breakdowns can be reduced both in respect of their intensity and frequency.
We provide a wide scope of measurement services addressed to many industry branches. Highly precise measurements are the starting point for analyses and regulations supporting the work of machinery and equipment.