Grounds of contemporary geometry testing (dimensions inspection) is a combination of precise measurements with a 3D mathematic modelling. The aim of this action is to conduct detailed analysis of the structure/construction measured and to compare them with design dossier or other structures.
Combination of our experience, precise measurement equipment, and innovative measurement methods allowing to provide effective solutions adjusted to Client's needs.
BENEFITS FROM DIMENSIONS CONTROL
The aim of testing dimensions/geometry is to facilitate the process of proper designing, components production, assembly, and fitting both before, during, and after completing the process of designing, constructing, and/or producing respective components.
- Accurate, fast, and effective collection of 3D data.
- Easiness in running detailed analyses using CAD/CAM software.
- Cost-effectiveness and safety improvement due to eliminating works in direct contact with operating devices (facilitating easier designing).
- Highly mobile measurement systems allowing to analyse unavailable locations and devices (instead of disassembling or removing the measured structure)
- Decreasing standstill periods to a minimum
- Limiting the need for i.e. preliminary assembly
MAIN USAGE BRANCHES
Hot kiln alignment - the main area of our actions shall be to conduct mechanical inspection and to specify activities (measurements, exchanges, repairs, modifications, etc.) which should be performed to attain and maintain high effectiveness of the rotary kiln's operation.
We hold a specialist hardware and software used for professional measurements. Application of relevant tools allows for effective diagnosis and monitoring of machinery and equipment operation.
We developed high precision measurement systems to allow to monitor current status of equipment and to plan maintenance activities. Hence, malfunctions and breakdowns can be reduced both in respect of their intensity and frequency.
We provide a wide scope of measurement services addressed to many industry branches. Highly precise measurements are the starting point for analyses and regulations supporting the work of machinery and equipment.