Geometry measurements of overhead travelling cranes.
Correct geometry of elements of overhead travelling cranes is the grounds for proper and safe exploitation of devices.
The aim of control measurements is as follows:
- limiting production standstills
- increasing reliability and availability of machinery
- preventing costly malfunctions and repairs
- improving comfort of machinery operation
- limiting use of components
- early detection of damages to the building.
For the sake of correct operation of overhead travelling cranes, it is essential to specify whether tracks are:
- straight-line and parallel to each other
- distanced from each other in horizontal and vertical planes with their size specified in the design
- placed in outer distances from elements of hall's or overpass' load-bearing structure as well as any machinery
- placed horizontally at a single height or with a specified height difference.
Exceeded geometrical tolerances of beams contribute to a faster use of road wheels, changes to travel speed, swaying of the transported load and vibrations during work.
Thanks to our measurements you can guarantee optimum driving properties.
INSPECTION OF ROTARY KILNS
Hot kiln alignment - the main area of our actions shall be to conduct mechanical inspection and to specify activities (measurements, exchanges, repairs, modifications, etc.) which should be performed to attain and maintain high effectiveness of the rotary kiln's operation.
We hold a specialist hardware and software used for professional measurements. Application of relevant tools allows for effective diagnosis and monitoring of machinery and equipment operation.
We developed high precision measurement systems to allow to monitor current status of equipment and to plan maintenance activities. Hence, malfunctions and breakdowns can be reduced both in respect of their intensity and frequency.
INDUSTRIAL MEASUREMENTS AND CONTROL
We provide a wide scope of measurement services addressed to many industry branches. Highly precise measurements are the starting point for analyses and regulations supporting the work of machinery and equipment.