HAVEC Engineering performs control measurements of civil structures' condition, such as: chimneys, industrial halls, bridge structures, water dams.
Main segments of implementation of displacement monitoring system:
DAMS AND LANDSLIDES
- specification of existing threat and risk management
- testing stability of dams and thus adjoining areas
- specification of the size of shifts of water tank turbots
- analysis of threats connected with deformation of urbanised areas
- construction of high-rise buildings; stability analysis of adjoining areas
- testing the area and deflections of high and slender structures
- 3D analysis of turbots shift and inspection of structures' stability (events anticipation)
- managing threats and fixing occupational health and safety of people and machinery
- long-term 3D measurements of control points - stability testing
FROM TUNNELS TO SKYSCRAPERS
- building tunnels and motorways
- places threatened with shifts and landslides
- urbanised areas
- railways and roads
- geotechnical structures
- civil structures
- industrial plants
INSPECTION OF ROTARY KILNS
Hot kiln alignment - the main area of our actions shall be to conduct mechanical inspection and to specify activities (measurements, exchanges, repairs, modifications, etc.) which should be performed to attain and maintain high effectiveness of the rotary kiln's operation.
We hold a specialist hardware and software used for professional measurements. Application of relevant tools allows for effective diagnosis and monitoring of machinery and equipment operation.
We developed high precision measurement systems to allow to monitor current status of equipment and to plan maintenance activities. Hence, malfunctions and breakdowns can be reduced both in respect of their intensity and frequency.
INDUSTRIAL MEASUREMENTS AND CONTROL
We provide a wide scope of measurement services addressed to many industry branches. Highly precise measurements are the starting point for analyses and regulations supporting the work of machinery and equipment.